Obelisk Infosystems believes in integrity and security for the information that is revealed by or given out to the user on our website. Obelisk Infosystems understands the importance of the nature of the information and also the need for securing the same.
No information with Obelisk Infosystems is therefore shared, in breach of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with its customers/clients.
In order to demonstrate our firm's commitment to privacy of information, this policy is created and is being followed.
The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to Obelisk Infosystems. However, in certain circumstances, Obelisk Infosystems may require the users to disclose their true and correct identity.
Obelisk Infosystems does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the user with any third party except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances, where :
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Obelisk Infosystems under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Obelisk Infosystems communicate with you about offers from Obelisk Infosystems and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Obelisk Infosystems is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed to correspond with you. If you wish that you do not want Obelisk Infosystems to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will take all necessary to respect your wishes.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. For this you need to return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Obelisk Infosystems may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Obelisk Infosystems recognizes the distribution, receipt, and transmission of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Obelisk Infosystems, are subject to spam check. Obelisk Infosystems reserves the right to delete any email identified as spam. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Obelisk Infosystems hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Obelisk Infosystems reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Obelisk Infosystems web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the personal information anonymous. Obelisk Infosystems or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
If you have any concerns about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can either contact Obelisk Infosystems or forward us your concern at email@example.com.